Overheating MacBook 12 inch early 2015 after few minutes
I have a macbook 12 inch (A1534, 1.2 GHz)
that after about 10 minutes of normal using the zone around the power button (the right side of the speaker, under the LCD) get hot and the system send notifications about the temperature; 1st) the performance may reduced 2nd) the macbook may sleep to cool down.
My laptop is aged but I just used it in trips.
- I put it on a flat table, …
- Already reset SMC, … didn’t help,
- Battery situation: Service recommended,
- Sophos Scan can’t find any virus,
- As I remember It worked well before Catalina, after Big Sur it works very slow (However I think the heating is not related to OS)
- Have about 170/500 GB free space.
- When I still could runs apple diagnosis, I used it but it didn’t find any problem!
- Any help would be highly appreciated.