PS4 Pro games constantly crashing (ce-34878-0)
Hello, I have this PS4 Pro (cuh-7100) where all of a sudden games are crashing on me with error code ce-34878-0
I already pointed out it has to be hardware issue because here is what I tried:
1. Completely reinstalled system software with USB stick on NEW HDD I had (so I also replaced the disk in the process)
2. Tried digital/cd version of games (both crashing randomly often few minutes after start but not at the same time just random, always within 10 minutes)
3. Tried with and without network connection
4. Tried logged in and signed off, in both states crashing
5. tried with tottaly clean and fresh system after installing software through USB on new HDD, NO GAME DATA ARE SAVED ON CONSOLE
All the internet tips are tottaly off me as most of them are regarding software issue or the ones I have already tried. Anyone was in my situation and managed to solve it?
I figured console might be overheating as this would make a lot of sense, however fan is working properly, so I am not sure how to eliminate this one.
I have the console dissasembled cleaned everything going for new thermal paste and we will see.
Any update on you finding a solution to this? Just started happening to me this past week.
由 Rob 完成的
same here, any fix yet?
由 FALLEN NZM 完成的
disconnect from the internet and run the game. then while the game is running connect back. follow what the guy is doing in this video -->
由 Tristan Ting 完成的
@FALLEN NZM cheak out my you tube
由 Plantain Caribbean gamer 完成的
Hi, did replacing the thermal paste worked for you? How did you figured out it was overheating? I have the same issue at every game. Some games crash more often than others.
由 Christian Sauerborn 完成的