What is the part # of the bushing that goes in flex plate.

Replacing the transmission and the bushing that goes in the middle of the flex plate and over the snout of the torque converter has a worn groove in it and I would like to replace it. Problem is I cant figure out exactly what its called or the part #.

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0