Take out set screw with a broken head from the yaw arm?

My camera is buzzing, and I was going to tighten the set screw in the yaw arm, but the head of it that an Allen key would fit is missing. So the set screw is stuck, how can I get it out?


回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 1