I phone 6 Factory unlock
Please any one help me to unlock(Factory unlock ) my i phone 6
All You need to do is contact your carrier ie AT&T, Verizon, Tmobile, Etc. As long as your phone is pid off or the contract term is complete they will unlock it. I have done this multiple times with different carriers.
Dane K. Johnson
I just saw your question regarding “unlock iPhone 6”. if your problem is not resolved yet, i'd recommend you to browse https://www.unlockninja.com/ & follow the steps to resolve your problem. I hope you will get solution from this web portal Safely, Legally, Quickly, Forever!
Depending on your situation, you have the following options:
* Request unlock from your wireless provider and follow their instructions. You might need to pay up the rest of your contract, etc.
* If you do not know the locked carrier, find out by using one of the online IMEI checkers.
* Once you know which carrier it is locked to, again follow Option 1 or use a remote unlocking service (with extreme caution). Notice, that these services may not be able to unlock your device.
* If none of the above works, try using an unlock chip (Turbo SIM, etc). Do your homework first.
* If this iPhone is iCloud locked (iCloud password protected) you are out of luck in either case and will need to contact the owner of this phone to help you remove it from their iCloud account.
Useful Tip: Are you sure it is locked? Did you try using a different SIM card and received an error message saying "Unsupported SIM card"?