Red Bull spilled into system, no display
I spilled Red Bull on my Mac A1278 (EMC 2351) and it immediately stop working,
I removed the logic board and I didn't see any damage areas so I clean it with alcohol let it sit and I pulled the connector. I tried to put it back, when I turn the power on the fan start spinning slow the after 3 spinning to full speed with one beep every 5 second so I triad to remove the both RAM modules and installed them back in again but still same issue,
I tried good RAM same thing. Than after continue play with it the beep goes a way but still no display or sound.
I noted that if I disconnect the battery and plug the charger in the logic board won't turn on. But will as long as I reconnect the battery it will power on.
Tried reset the PRAM reset and this is won't fix the issue either.
Also the battery on full charge when I plug the MagSafe charger the LED is Green and If I unplug the battery it turned to Orange.