Error! camera not available?
When I am opening camera it's getting error that is camera not available
change you'r camera it's damaged
or check if not correctly inserted this problem happen when your phone fell
It is possible that you can get the “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” Error, if you are using the camera for a long period of time.
You can use safe mode try to solve this camera problem.
- In the safe mode, all third-party apps are disabled so we can detect the problem is with a third-party app or other.
- Press and hold the Power button
- You will see different Power option on your screen
- Now press and hold the Power Off option continuously
- After few seconds, you will get a pop-up box asking you to restart the device in Safe Mode
- Tap OK
- As soon as the device opens in Safe Mode, check whether the camera works or not. If the camera works perfectly fine then the third-party app may be causing error in the camera.So, try uninstalling the recently downloaded app and see whether the error is fixed or not.
However, if safe mode cannot fix the camera problem. then you should change a new rear camera.
Here is Rear Camera for Sony Xperia SP. we also provide the repair guide and fix tools to help you replace.