ipad is disabled connect to itunes.
ipad is disabled connect to itunes. how to solve this ?.
1) Disconnect all cables from your device.
2) Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then "slide to power off" to turn off your device.
3) Press and hold the Home button and plug the device into your computer.
4) Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
All data will be lost
Hold down the "Sleep/Wake" button on your iPad for a few seconds until a red slider appears. Slide it to shut down the iPad. Hold down the iPad's "Home" button and connect the sync cable to it while you are still holding the button. Don't release the "Home" button until you see a screen that says "Connect to iTunes."
Ipad problem disconnect
I also had to face the same problem, when my iPad fall on the hard floor from expensive chair. But here’s the simple solution that I knew, and now sharing to help you to fix your problem as well.
1. Mood killer your iPad. You can do this on an iPad with a Home button by holding the Lock button at the highest point of the iPad, then, at that point, swiping on the Power Off slider that shows up. On an iPad without a Home button, hold the Lock button and either Volume button, then, at that point, swipe the Power Off slider.
2. Attachment your iPad into a computer and afterward put it into Recovery Mode.
On the off chance that you have an iPad with a Home button, press and hold both the Home and the Lock fastens simultaneously until you see the Recovery Mode screen show up.
On the off chance that you have an iPad without a Home button — this kind of iPad utilizes Face ID — right away press and delivery the Volume Up button, press and delivery the Volume Down button, and afterward hold the Lock button until you see the Recovery Mode screen show up.
3. In case you're on a PC, open iTunes and snap the little iPad symbol in the upper left. In case you're on a Mac, open a Finder window and snap your iPad's name in the sidebar.
4. You should see a spring up clarifying that your iPad has experienced an issue and needs to either be refreshed or reestablished. Select Restore, and affirm your decision.
5. Keep your iPad connected and trust that your PC or Mac will reestablish the gadget. Contingent upon your computer and web speeds, this could require a couple of moments.
6. Whenever it's done, your iPad ought to restart consequently. Now, it should go about as though you're setting it up interestingly. Go through the means to set it up, and on the off chance that you have a reinforcement saved to iCloud, utilize that to recuperate your information.
On the other hand, you can open Find My on the iCloud site, select your iPad, and snap Erase. However long your iPad is connected to the web, this ought to erase everything on it — including the password.
1. The 1st thing you can try is to restart your iPad.
2. Make sure the your iPad is connected to a stable network.
3. Download the latest version of iTunes on your computer, connect the device with iTunes and restore.
4. The iPad will back to normal when the restoration is finished.
5. If the iPad is still disabled and stuck on connect to iTunes screen, FoneGeek iOS System Recovery is a great software to get rid of this issue.