Looking for a replacement motherboard trackpad ribbon cable connector

While disassembling my computer, I accidentally broke the thin plastic flap on the ribbon connector that connects the touchpad to the motherboard. Now I can't use my touchpad. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a replacement plastic flap, seems like it would be an easy fix if I could get my hands on one of those. I'd rather not shell out $80 to buy a used motherboard just so I could harvest this one tiny part.

Also, if anyone knows where I could find some replacement machine screws to hold the bottom cover in place, that would be great too. I managed to lose a few.


回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0


The part I'm talking about can be seen at 4:34 of this youtube dissasembly video: