2 Apple Service Diagnostics errors, is it CPU or Logicboard?
because my Mac Pro 3.1 (Early 2008) sometimes does not wake up fully after sleep mode I decided to test it with Apple Service Diagnostic. It gave me 2 errors which I don't know how to interpret.
- Current (ICBC) - CPU-B core current (test 1)
- Sensor Reads Within Operating Range
- Check to ensure that sensor reads within operating range.
ERROR - 3 Sensor reading below low point - (1.61)
Thermal Interface - Processor ProcessorB (test 4)
- TIM Test 75 percent Gardband
- Check that CPU heatsink is properly attached
using product spec theta dh + 75 percent guardband.
ERROR -47006 Processor power error - TEST FAILED
I would be glad if someone has an idea.
Thanks in advance.