Why my apple airport express is blinking orange
since light my apple airport express is blinking orange. i don't know what could be the reason and suddenley there is no light . help
Have you tried accessing it using the AirPort utility program?
A orange LED implies there is a configuration error. This can happen when you have alter the connection or the ISP has altered something on their side of your connection.
A persistent, flashing amber light indicates that any of the several potential conditions may require your attention:
• The base station has not yet been configured because it is new, or the reset switch has been set.
• You have selected a security configuration that is not recommended.
• A new firmware update is available for the base station.
• One of several other conditions, such as a disconnected Ethernet cable or invalid IP address has been detected.
To find out why your base station's status LED is flashing amber:
• Open AirPort Utility
• Click on the AirPort base station
• Look for a Status setting in the small window that appears. Note: Status only appears if there is an issue or notification.
Click on the small amber dot there and another window will open to explain what the "issue" might be.
reset the router and reconfigure the router settings and make sure you are getting internet with your isp .
What if the Airport Express won’t show up in Airport Utility?
If the base station does not show up in the AirPort Utility, give the following a try: