Why my apple airport express is blinking orange
since light my apple airport express is blinking orange. i don't know what could be the reason and suddenley there is no light . help
A persistent, flashing amber light indicates that any of the several potential conditions may require your attention:
• The base station has not yet been configured because it is new, or the reset switch has been set.
• You have selected a security configuration that is not recommended.
• A new firmware update is available for the base station.
• One of several other conditions, such as a disconnected Ethernet cable or invalid IP address has been detected.
To find out why your base station's status LED is flashing amber:
• Open AirPort Utility
• Click on the AirPort base station
• Look for a Status setting in the small window that appears. Note: Status only appears if there is an issue or notification.
Click on the small amber dot there and another window will open to explain what the "issue" might be.
If the base station does not show up in the AirPort Utility, give the following a try: