Nextbook 8 Troubleshooting
Model number NX785QC8G, released in 2014. RK3188 Quad core ARM Cortex A9/1.6GHz Processor, 1GB DDR RAM.
No matter what I do, the phone will not turn on
- Charge the device with the provided charger.
- It is possible that your battery is dead.
When I touch the screen, the Nextbook is unresponsive.
- Clean the screen with a soft cloth.
- Be sure screen is free of water and dirt, as they can cause interference with the touch screen.
When I attempt to use the camera, the screen is blurry and sometimes completely blank
- Clean the camera lens with a cloth to remove smudges or dirt.
- Take back cover off and clean the inside of the lens and the actual camera.
- Camera will need to be replaced.
When I play music or other media, I get no sound
- Take back cover off, remove speaker, and blow out with compressed air.
- Speaker will need to be replaced.