Customer Success Manager
In this full-time position you will take on a variety of tasks to support new and existing customers. It will be your responsibility to effectively onboard new accounts and support existing clients. You will lead the post-sales efforts in building processes and procedures that are successful and repeatable in delivering value to Dozuki customers. You will also act as the voice of the customer internally at Dozuki, working closely with our product manager to ensure the development of our platform aligns with customer needs.
About Dozuki ¶
Dozuki is the innovative software division of iFixit.com, located at iFixit’s headquarters on Monterey Street in San Luis Obispo. Launched less than four years ago, Dozuki is revolutionizing the way manufacturers, service providers, and product makers teach technical processes to their employees and customers.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Dozuki’s customers through strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Provide training to new and existing customers
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with our engineering team on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Dozuki can better serve our customers
- 4 year degree preferred
- Prior account management experience is desired, but not required.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with CRM tools, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to training, support, and reducing customer churn
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
Please submit a resume and cover letter to jobs at ifixit.com. Your cover letter must explain how you would build high customer satisfaction.