Canon PowerShot SX280 HS Troubleshooting
- What type of memory card does the Canon SX280 HS operate with?
- Why will the flash not open?
- Photos will not save to camera's internal memory or memory SD card
- How to dislodge stuck lens shutters?
- Why won’t the camera take a focused picture?
- The LCD monitor will not display an image
What type of memory card does the Canon SX280 HS operate with? ¶
The DS Card must be inserted properly. Do not force the SD Card into the slot.
It is capable of using all standard SD Card. ¶
Why will the flash not open? ¶
When the flash does not appear then there are three possibilities.