Have you cleaned out the laptops fans? Dust can accumulate inside the laptop, causing overheating. Open up the laptop and clean it out with a cloth and can of compressed air. After that, remove the heatsinks (The thing with copper tubing). Then clean off the CPU and GPU with Isopropyl alcohol. After that, apply some new thermal compound (Arctic silver 5 is highly recommended). Forgot something, clean the heatsink too. Same steps as CPU and GPU. Except don't reapply thermal compound. It's already on the CPU and GPU, If you reapplied it. Now just put everything back together! It should work fine. If it is your first time doing this; take pictures as you go along the way. It will help you put it back together. If you need more help, feel free to ask me. Keep this in mind: There is nothing wrong with a good google search. If this helped; let me know by Upvoting this.
Sounds like the power supply. Either that or the motherboard is screwed. Replacing the PSU will help. Although these things happen for a reason, so something killed it. If you can get it back up and running I strongly recommend that you back up your ps3. I would like to state that reflowing has a chance of failing. I advise people to reball instead of reflowing.
From Experience I can say that there might be a short. Either that or the battery is done. You can replace the battery but a short is irreversible. If the phone is under warranty I suggest you trade it in. Another thing possible is that the phone is bricked. Does your pc recognise the phone when you plug it in? If it does, then the phone is bricked. If not, then follow the first paragraph. How to (hopefully) fix a brick: 1. Press and hold the volume up and down keys at the same time. 2. Power on the phone. 3. If that does not work; assume you have either a corrupted nand, or a completely dead phone. A corrupted nand can only be fixed by flashing the nand. I do not know how to flash a blackberrys nand. NOTE: A nand is the phones internal memory. It store the firmware of the phone. You stated that the phone gets hot. Overheating can seriously damage a phone. Hope this helps! UPDATE PLS READ FIRST: After some research I figured out the battery is unremoveable so disregard the replacing the battery.