If I had it all to do over, again, I would blow out the dust with compressed air at this point. During the disassembly, I kept encountering little dust bunnies, and I was very worried that one would get caught in one of the connectors when I plugged everything back up (which wouldn’t get discovered until I put it all back together and tried out all of the components).
I was able to use dental floss to “saw” through much of the adhesive without needing the adhesive solvent. Assertive prying and patience did the rest. It was a little gut-wrenching when I put it all back together and it wouldn’t power on. I even plugged it into the wall power, and it still wouldn’t come on. After about 20-30 seconds, a green battery indicator popped up on the screen, followed by the Apple boot logo. Whew! Great guide!