- School—Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- Mechanical Engineering—I chose this major because I am deeply interested in technical problems and working to find solutions.
- Aspirations—I want to graduate and work as a mechanical engineer. My interests are very broad, so I picked a degree that would allow me to explore many different environments.
- Skills—Adaptability and technical knowledge are a few special skills I’d like to share with a future employer.
- How does this project relate to you?—This project is meant to help us improve technical writing skills and work in a team environment.
- Fun fact—I have a cat named Dice. He is only a few months old and has the cutest face ever! We also get to spend a lot of time together when Dice cuddles up around my warm laptop!
Dice at his first check up!