On the 2015 there are 2 cables.
1. Once the display is loose use the Mac foam block sold from Ifixit to keep the display from rocking to hold open the glass
2. Blow out dust with canned air
3. Get a flash light and small flat edged screw driver
4. Use the screw driver to slow pry loose the connector from the socket by gently inserting it in the gap on the left and then on the right slowly easing the connector from the socket towards the top of the glass
5. The more center connector has a pull tape and a wire loop. Lift pull tape and the wire loop will raise up.
6. Pull the wire loop towards the top of the glass to slide out the connector from its socket