I had my Shure SM58 for round 2 years now and never had really any problem I couldn’t solve. Well, that changed. I was on Dis with my friend when I hear a loud sparking sound coming from the mic. I tapped the XLR cable and again again and the spark made a noise. It sounded like a fire was going to start. It stopped after around 5 sparks and my mic went completely dead, for the most part. It can’t pick up anything I say. The only recognition of life from it is it makes a low static noise and more sparks and clicks when I smack the top, turn it on and off, and start to pull the XLR cable out. PLEASE HELP ME. I have a pyle 3 channel complex audio mixer.