I work at a library as a Tech Page (I know, the page-book-library pun is overwhelming) so I help the IT head with managing the 3D printer, installing software and updates on the computers, upgrading the hardware, troubleshooting tech problems, and trying to keep library patrons from doing stupid crap to the computers. "Sir, please do not press the power button on that computer, it's updating."
I collect old technology from my friends and the library I work at. If there's any technology/devices you don't want anymore I'd be glad to take it off your hands! If so, please feel free to send me an email. Even if you don't want to give me anything, send me an email anyway. You deserve a congratulations for reading all of this.
Other info about me:
- Software guy (but I love hardware, too)
- The only reason I exercise is because I want to fill the Activity Rings on my Apple Watch
- Mac and Linux are better than Windows in every possible way
- I have friends... technically
- Team Blue (Intel)
- Tabs are way better than spaces and I cannot even begin to comprehend why in the world anyone would use spaces instead of tabs
- My preferred Linux distro is Ubuntu
- I also sometimes go outside
1 / 2 页
iPhone XR Display Starts Distorting Colors With HeatOne of my clients brought an iPhone XR to me with a cracked display with color distortion. After replacing the display...