- The opening procedure is straightforward, with a clever design that represents a dramatic improvement over its predecessors.
- The M.2 SSD is fully modular and easy to access.
- Torx Plus screws call for relatively rare drivers, but our standard Torx drivers worked in a pinch.
- Display access is well-prioritized, but must be replaced as an (expensive) complete unit—subcomponents aren't modular.
- While many components are modular, intricate layered construction makes them difficult to service.
- The firmly glued-down battery will be very difficult to service when it inevitably goes kaput.