This MacBook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2012) replacement battery fix kit includes all the parts and tools you need to bring your dead MacBook Pro back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Tested and guaranteed to have no cycles on the cell and to have a capacity greater than 5510 mAh.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- Assembled using high quality chipset from Texas Instruments.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your laptop's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with MacBook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2012). Factory-installed MacBook Pro batteries are only rated to last 1,000 cycles. If your MacBook Pro won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. Our aftermarket replacement batteries lead the industry in quality and reliability, so you know you're getting the best money can buy.
- New Replacement Battery Compatible with a 13" MacBook Pro Unibody
- iFixit Precision Bit Driver
- Precision 4 mm Bits:
- Pentalobe P6
- Phillips #00
- Tri-point Y0
- MacBook Pro 13" Unibody A1278 Mid 2009 to Mid 2012
|MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Early 2011||
|MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Late 2011||
|MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Mid 2009||
|MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Mid 2010||
|MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Mid 2012||
显示 2 个更多的设备