This MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009) replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead laptop back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Tested and guaranteed to have no cycles on the cell and to have a capacity greater than 5280 mAh.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- Assembled using a high quality chipset from Texas Instruments.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your MacBook Air's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009). Factory-installed MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009) batteries are rated to last 300 cycles. If your laptop won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. Our aftermarket replacement batteries lead the industry in quality and reliability, so you know you're getting the best money can buy.
- MacBook Air (Original-Mid 2009) Replacement Battery
- iFixit Precision Bit Driver
- 4mm Phillips #00 Precision Bit
- MacBook Air 13" A1237 Original
- MacBook Air 13" A1304 Late 2008 to Mid 2009
|MacBook Air Models A1237 and A1304||