Nowadays, wireless printing becomes the essential need for businesses as well as homes in order to complete their various printing tasks wirelessly. The HP Photosmart 6510 printer also has a wireless printing feature that enables you to set up the printer
HP Photosmart 6510 Printer Wireless Installation'
Before going to set it up, firstly make sure that you are having a Wi-Fi network where you want to install the wireless printer, as well as have installed HP printer drivers on your computer. The installation steps are:-
1. Uncover your new printer from all packaging material, connect it in and place the paper and install ink cartridges by following the prompts on the wizard. This can be a time taking process, so you can turn on your computer for installation until the printer finishes its preparations.
2. Either use the installation disc or download the file of installation on your computer.
3. Insert the disc into the system’s disc drive, or click on the downloaded file, twice. Hit ‘Next’.
4. Agree to the terms and conditions, and then hit the ‘Next’. Now, the installation process will start.
5. Choose the ‘Wireless’ option, and hit the ‘Next’. Subsequently, tap on the ‘Wireless’ icon located on the printer.
6. Now, tap the ‘Settings’ option placed at the screen’s bottom side, and choose the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ in order to opt for your Wi-Fi network from the list.
7. Type the password of Wi-Fi network, and tap ‘Done’. When the printer ensures that it is connected successfully, again tap the wireless icon and note down the IP address has appeared, for example, 192.168.x.xx.
8. Opt for I see the status is connected and the signal strength option, enter the IP address into the specified field, and then touch the ‘Next’. If you forgot or missed IP address, then you can find it by picking the wireless icon located on the printer’s screen.
9. Hit the ‘Next’ button once you notified that the printer has been installed successfully over the web.
Now, you can select a text document or photo to print wirelessly.
Insert wisdom here.