EliteBook 1050 Repairability Assessmenten
Background and Identification
The HP EliteBook laptop computers are a series of business-class laptops. The first models were announced in 2008, and new models continue to be released as of 2020. HP generally stops supporting their models about ten years after release, so be aware that support for earlier models of HP laptop may no longer be available from the company. The 1050 G1 was released in May 2018 as part of the ninth generation of EliteBooks. It competes with other premium, high-speed laptops that were released around the same time, including the Dell XPS 15 and the Apple MacBook Pro 15.
You can find the model and product number of your by using this HP support page, which has information on where identifying numbers can be found and what they mean.
- Width: 360 mm (14.17 in)
- Depth: 254 mm (10.00 in)
- Height (front to rear, LED display assembly): 18.9 mm (0.74 in)
- Weight (4-cell battery): 2.05 kg (4.54 lb)
- Solid State Drive (SSD) Options: 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core™ i7/i5 processors
- Diagonal Display Size: 39.6 cm (15.6 in)
- Integrated Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Discrete Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (4 GB DDR5 dedicated)
- Maximum Memory: 32 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion polymer (95.6 Wh) or 4-cell Li-ion polymer (64 Wh)