iPhone4S是第五代iPhone。网络制式为GSM/CDMA ,存储容量有8GB、16GB、32GB、64GB可选,机身颜色有黑色、白色可选。维修iPhone4S是容易的,需要耐心,用到的工具有螺丝刀、撬棒等。

2971 个问题 查看全部

How to screw in the top right corner display assembly frame screw?

I can't for the life of me get it to screw in. Theres a black piece that keeps you from getting the screw driver to drive the screw straight in so it just won't go in. If you're confused as to what screw I am talking about reply and I'll upload an image with it circled.

已回答! View the answer 我也有这个问题

这是一个好问题吗?

按维修分数 0
添加一条评论
Spread Fixmas Cheer
Get $12 off your purchase of $50 or more with code FIXMAS12
Spread Fixmas Cheer
Get $12 off your purchase of $50 or more with code FIXMAS12

4个回答

已选择的解决方案

if it's the little screw near the headphone jack, I find it heaps easier to remove the headphone jack. Don't completely remove it from the phone as the ribbons are glued to the frame, just peed them back a small amount so enough to get the jack out of your way.

这个答案有帮助吗?

按维修分数 0
添加一条评论

When I do a repair 90% of the time I just leave it out( the other 10% ill give it a shot for 5min and sometimes i get lucky and ill get it in) because of the angle it is near impossible to screw it back in.

这个答案有帮助吗?

按维修分数 0
添加一条评论

Some times is easier to put another screw smaller in mm (i take screws from iphone 4 from the vibrator right screw)

这个答案有帮助吗?

按维修分数 0
添加一条评论

Here is how i've done it. I was holding the iphone head down to see the screw hole, then I took a screwdriver with magnet not to strong and, while holding the corner with one hand tightly, I dropped the screw in his hole. Then I placed the same screwdriver in the better angle possible and screw gently the screw into place.

这个答案有帮助吗?

按维修分数 0
添加一条评论

添加你的答案

Matthew Shaffer 将永远感激不已
浏览统计数据:

过去的24小时: 0

过去的7天: 0

过去的30天: 2

总计 3,135