Why is my coimputer spontaneously turning off while playing games?
Two weeks ago I brought a brand new computer and after a while of using it, i notice something very strange. My computer spontaneously turned off while playing. What was strange about it that computer shutdown was in some sort of phases .
1. My monitores went black but i still was hearing sounds from game and discord in my headphones.
2. After like 2-3 seconds my friends couldnt hear me via discord but i still heard them (no sound from the game).
3. After 7-10 second computer shut down a system, but not himself (fans was still going) and rebuting a Windows 10.
And it happends like 2 time a week.
Does anyone know what could be the problem here? It happend whlie playing those games:
Escape From Tarkov - FullScreen/Bordeless,
Unturned - FullScreen
League of Legends - FullScreen.
I thougt meaby processor was overheating so i cup it at 180W and he never went up more then 77C. But PC Still turned off.
Im not a hardcore player and im mainly using my pc for blender and photoshop and it never happend while using those programs.
Here are spec of PC
- Intel Core i9-13900KF
- Motherboard MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4
- G.Skill Ripjaws V, DDR4, 32 GB, 4000MHz, CL18
- Samsung 990 PRO 1 TB M.2
- RTX 4070Ti
- Water Cooling MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 3x120mm
- be quiet! Straight Power 11 1000W 80 Plus Gold
- Palit GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GameRock Classic
- Windows 10 Enterprise - 22H2 Update
I really would like to get some help, beacuse i dont know what to do.
Did you overclock/undervolt it?
由 Yves Lauwereyns 完成的
No, only set max WATTs in Bios, max 180W for the processor.
由 Krzemin (Krzemin02) 完成的