Fridge cools, but not Freezer
I have a Samsung French Door Fridge, model RF23HCEDBSR. The fridge is cooling, but the freezer is completely not working. Fridge can get down to 38 degrees, but the freezer is at 60.
- I don't get any error codes when doing a diagnostic
- The compressor seems to be running and the compressor fan is definitely spinning. Is the fact that the fridge is cooling mean this is ok?
- The fan in the fridge section sounds like it's spinning
- I have cleaned the rear condenser coils
- I checked if the evaporator coils are frozen in the freezer. They are not cold. I am not sure if the fan is running.
- Any ideas?