Ps Vita power Issues
So I had this ps vita from a friend, and it's really old. It works sometimes when I turn it on and sometimes it won't. Here's what happens :
- It turns on sometimes, sometimes it won't
- No light on the ps button and it doesn't charge, but the pc recognizes it when I connect it via cable
- When it does turn on, it randomly turns off at some point
- I had to set the date and time every time It powers on
- I've tried replacing the battery, and it immediately powered on. I tried to chrage it but it still won't. I powered it off just to be sure
- Now the problem is back again. It won't turn on, won't charge.
Anybody knows what the problem is? Could it be the port where you connect the battery to the board or anything else? I really need help right now.
Any help would be very much appreciated