I need to know how to fix or replace the master cylinder?
The breaks are going all the way to the floor and can't afford to take it to the dealer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
These are the steps, but please take it as an educational information. If you are unsure of anything, get with a mechanic for repair and replacement of your brakes. Do not let economic hardship endanger you or others.
1. Disconnect the electrical connector to the fluid level switch (6)
2. disconnect the brake pipe tube nuts (3,4) from the master cylinder
3. Plug the open brake pipes (3,4) in order to prevent brake fluid loss and contamination
4. remove the master cylinder mounting nuts (5)
5. Remove the master cylinder (2) from the booster (1)
1. Install the master cylinder to the booster
tighten the mounting nuts to 20ft/lbs
2. Install the brake pipe tube nuts to 17ft/lbs
3. connect the electrical connector to the fluid level switch
4. Fill the master cylinder to the proper level using CLEAN BRAKE FLUID
5. Bleed the hydraulic brake system.
过去 24 小时： 0
过去 7 天： 5
过去 30 天： 17