Broken plastic part, can't find replacement

The plastic part that says “E-SERIES" (or something like that) just broke and has a missing piece and now the headphones are too loose and can't fold properly. Does anyone knows what's that part's name and where to buy it?

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0