What size spring is used for part of the trigger mechanism?

So there is a part in the strongarm trigger mechanism that is meant to hold the main spring in a cocked position. Its that thingy that you can see from the tiny window in the back of the gun. The spring responsible for returning that part to the upright position in my gun is a little warped and I would like to know its size so I can replace it. The stupid thing comes flying out every time I open up the gun and its only a matter of time before I lose it or break it. Any help would be appreciated.

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0