跳转到主内容

一个广泛的电子产品维修指南,从家和汽车音响到计算器。

9836 个问题 查看全部

How to open Anker PowerPort 2?

I currently have the PowerPort 2 from Anker, and the plugs are loose. I have to move the charger before the it can charge my devices. Does anyone know how to open this?

Block Image

Block Image

回答此问题 我也有这个问题

这是一个好问题吗?

按维修分数 3
添加一条评论

Macbook 电池维修套装

起价 $69.99

Buy Now

Macbook 电池维修套装

起价 $69.99

Buy Now

3个回答

最有帮助的答案

I haven't found anything online but I suspect that it is a clamshell type design, glued together something like this. You should see a seam all around the charger. Take a sharp utility knife and start to cut through it and eventually you should be able to pry it open.

Let us know how it works out...you could even make a guide yourself for the benefit of others!

这个答案有帮助吗?

按维修分数 4

评论:

Hi @refectio ,

I've found that a reasonably successful way to open sealed units that have a plastic welded seam midway around the case is to use a 1.5" wide paint scraper (the sharper the edge the better) and place it along the seam and then give it a sharp tap with a hammer. Usually, about 80% of the time, it will split neatly along the seam and then can be glued back together again when the repair is completed. The other 20% of the time the edge will crack and a piece may chip off.

Cheers.

Thanks @jayeff, I'll have to remember that!

添加一条评论

I drop it often the foldable plug broken.

1. use cutter start to cut seam.

2. use metal spudger and hammer knock seam horizontally.

3. plastic open tool pry it.

here is inside Anker Power Port 2

这个答案有帮助吗?

按维修分数 0
添加一条评论

Thank you for your post. I was hopeful to open my Powerport 2 yet after cutting around the ‘seam’ I could not really get the pieces to separate. After some frustration I considered the main problem, the loose contact of the prongs, but from the perspective of the hammer in my hand. Was tapping the housing with a hammer hoping to loosen the glue or friction bond holding the pieces together.

Then I decided to tap the prongs back downwards into the unit. After some light affectionate tapping the prongs seems a bit stiffer. (can’t overstate, I did not hit the device very hard at all, but pretty lightly on the prongs)

That fixed my immediate problem and now for a week the Powerport 2 is working flawlessly again. Maybe next time I’ll have to go further and disassemble and fix from the inside out.

But in summary, perhaps before gutting try a light hammering of the prongs to try and restore a solid connection.

cheers

这个答案有帮助吗?

按维修分数 0
添加一条评论

添加你的答案

levikleinm 将永远感激不已
浏览统计数据:

过去的24小时: 2

过去的7天: 16

过去的30天: 84

总计 1,130