LED strip connector type Gigabyte 1080ti Waterforce WB Extreme?

I'm looking for some assistance in finding what type of connector is used for the Gigabyte AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11G graphics card.

The led strip for the lighting that is enclosed in the acrylic for the waterblock appears to be a 5050, though it could be another style. I'm assuming 5050 as it's probably really cheap and easy to get ahold of for mass production purposes. From the strip itself comes the control wire, which attaches to a header on the gpu's board. I'm trying to figure out what connector is used so I can try and fashion an adapter cable to run to my motherboard's 4-pin RGB controller or a corsair link controller. I'd like to get all of the lighting to sync so that any effects like color changes, pulsing, etc. matches.

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 1