The PlayStation 3 hard disk's file system is corrupted
The PlayStation 3 hard disk's file system is corrupted and it doesn't restore when i press 'ok'; it keeps repeating the same message. what do i do?
1. Make sure the red light on your power button is RED.
2. Place your finger on the power button, and hold it down. It will turn green, then eventually go red. Give or take 10 seconds.
3. Release your finger. This lets the system know it's fixing to enter Safe Mode.
4. Then place your finger back on the power button, and hold it down.
5. It will beep once then twice, and THEN take your finger off the power button.
6.You should have a pop up on your screen that reads: 'Connect your controller to your USB cord, and press the PS button (The PS button is the one that has the PS logo on the controller). Do that with your controller,
7. then you'll have a list of Safe Mode options on your screen. Choose the one that reads, 'Restore your PS3 System.' On mine, it was option number 5. Could be different on each Gigabyte console.
8.Anyway...Hopefully some of you will see this, and save yourself time and money. Hope I helped you all out. =)
This does not work with off-brand controllers :(
so im not sure that will work all the time it might be a simple fix of haveing it refurnished that is what im gonna do but let me know how that works
过去 24 小时： 11
过去 7 天： 112
过去 30 天： 432