Spilled coffee on keyboard now battery won't charge
I spilled coffee (fully loaded with all the goodies) on my Surface Book keyboard. I dried it off and rinsed it (upside down) with water to get the stickyness out of it. I let the keyboard battery fully discharge and put in a bag of rice (the big one from Costco) for a week. The clipboard still works fine and I can connect it to the base and the base trackpad and keyboard works but the base battery will no longer charge. I have heard that sending it in is a minimum $750 charge from MSFT. Willing to try and take it apart via your teardown video and ifixit kit, to see about drying the innards out but what adhesive do I use to put it back together?