Cable under top housing cover HTC One mini

Hi there just wondering if anyone here could help me, on trying to replace the lcd on my htc one mini I tore the little flex cable under the top housing sticker. This has a gold contact on the other end situated beside the earpiece and headphone jack. I have searched online for the name of this part so I can replace it but cannot find an answer anywhere. Could someone here tell me the proper name for this part? Thanks very much in advance

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0