Why won't my Balance Board turn on?
No matter what I do, my Balance Board will not power on. I press the power button and it does not light up or turn on.
There are three things that could prevent the Wii Balance Board from turning on:
The batteries are dead.
If it's been a while or you have never changed the batteries in your balance board, then they may need replacing.
The battery terminals are corroded.
The corrosion from batteries can build up and break the connections between the batteries and the battery terminals. Rub the corroded battery terminals with a Q-tip dipped in vinegar or lemon juice to break apart the corrosion. Apply a bit of baking soda and wipe away the corrosion. Make sure to wash your hands well since the corrosion will irritate your skin.
The battery compartment is faulty.
If your balance board is still not turning on even after replacing the batteries and cleaning out any corrosion, then the battery compartment is probably faulty. You can follow our battery compartment replacement guide here.
I had the same problem. Both of my wii balance board had corrosion issue . End up solder back the circuit which is simple to do and works like a charm . Basically only need to solder the power link and the sync button wire. If the sync button totally out just bypass ghe button and connect to wire each and you can actually manually touch both wire for one second to sync .
I had same issue where only few blue led blinking happends after pressing power button.
(1) Clean any battery leakage contamination in battery compartment terminals using Alcohol (Isopropyl) OR bit of WD 40/ normal after shave lotion.
(2) Insert brand new batteries if testing after long time.
(3) Insert Wii FIT Plus game into the Wii console.
(4) Select your Wii character profile and select body test, it will ask you to POWER ON the board.
(5) Now SYNC the board with Wii console, like your remote. (open battery lid, you will see SYNC soft button)
(6) After successful syncing, the board will be turned ON automatically (BLUE light ON). OR press Power button now and it will light off after few blinks and press again, it will now work normally.
You actually need to be inside the game in order for the Wii Balance Board to turn on. It will not turn on during non-compatible games to save battery.
I actually went onto the Nintendo website and they said to do this if everything else is 'ok' -- Just pushing the buttons once instead of holding them on.
"Inside each of these compartments is a small red SYNC button – push and release this button on the Wii Balance Board once and also push the button on the Wii console once. You’ll see the light on the Power Button of the Wii Balance Board flash. Once the light has finished flashing and remains lit the synchronisation is complete and you’re ready to go."
Have you scyncronised you board to your wii console yet??
If not then that is what is wrong
过去 24 小时： 10
过去 7 天： 100
过去 30 天： 498