My HTC shutdowns all the time
I don't know what is going wrong, my HTC shutdowns. I can't turn it on, when I push button.
The HTC Desire is the first smartphone of the Desire series developed by HTC.
- Check battery voltage, remove the memory and the SIM cards.
- If the battery is OK, with the battery in pres and hold the power on button ~30sec.
- Try to connect the phone to PC and check if the Windows recognize device. If no - then you have a hardware problem and you must find mobile phone technician.
- Try to enter Recovery mode (press and hold Volume Down then press and release the Power button). If you see the Recovery menu, select "Clear Storage" (this is full factory reset, you will lose all yours personal information).
- If this not help you then you need mobile-phone service.