problems after water damage
after my iphone 4s has dried out from being dropped in the toilet i can use almost everything although the flash stays on all the time and it's draining my battery, anyone got any suggestions
You need to either open it up and clean the corrosion out of it or take it to a repair shop. The battery needs to be replaced no matter what since water damage usually toasts the battery right away. As for the flash, the corrosion might be shorting it making it stay on all the time.
As mentioned, battery does need to be replaced, but you could also replace the rear camera which is easy to do and cheap. It may be the logic board itself though.
If you're willing and feeling up to it, you could tear the phone down and soak the logic board in isopropyl alcohol for an hour or so. This will help get all the corrosion off of the connectors and better your chances of getting your phone to work properly.