跳转到主内容
帮助

原帖由: Jason ,

文本:

I took mine on a trip and used the G.P.S while it was plugged into the car charger. The prolonged use and constant charging ruined my battery. It would get really hot and it swelled up like a pillow until it no longer worked. You might have the same problem. I went to sprint and explained my problem and got a new battery free of charge. I didn't have to show them the phone, witch is good because it no longer resembles the trash they sold me with the stock ROM........ All custom baby.....No but seriously, try a battery change and see if it helps. Maybe borrow one from someone and check so you can at least trouble shoot that idea without paying any money.

状态:

open