跳转到主内容
帮助

原帖由: Stefano Gigante ,

文本:

Well, you should never, ever try to turn on a water damaged device.

Water itself is not damaging, but it deroutes electricity where it's not supposed to do.

So, at first, you should dismantle your device and clean it throughly with isopropylic alchol. Let the parts dry, then reassemble and evaluate.

You're surely going to need [product|IF115-005|a new battery]: yours surely was shorted when it got wet.

After the battery change, you could check for other signs of damage.

状态:

open