原帖由： Abraham Armada ,
That’s because the charger is not connected to proper ground contact to your power outlet and this is a big problem with travel plug which does not have any ground contact connected to the charger. Try using the long cord which has ground contact connected to the charger. I bet you will not become the ground connection and don’t get tingly shock or even worst than just tingly shock (but you need to check also your housing ground wiring connection). We should sue Apple for not supplying long cord anymore in the new Mac Laptops which dangerous to us, we do not just get tingly shock but can get real high voltage shock. Crazy Apple wants us to buy new laptop, by not supplying the long cord with proper ground contact can cause logic board problem and eventually dead Mac and can electrocute the person when touching. Let’s sue Apple for not supplying the long cord anymore.