跳转到主内容
帮助

原帖由: oldturkey03 ,

文本:

sparklebot2123, you did not tell us what you did after it received water damage. In general, just like any other electronic device, you should first remove the battery. Do not try to charge/sync or otherwise turn it on. disassemble the device and clean every part with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol and a soft brush. Remove all the EMI shields from the circuit board to clean it properly. After that, reassemble and replace the battery. Right now it sounds like you are having some corrosion issues. To determine what is going on with yours, I suggest that you disassemble it and visually inspect the board and all connectors for some corrosion.

状态:

open