跳转到主内容

修复你的物品

维修的权力

商店

帮助

原帖由: davidshanlay ,

文本:

It is over 2 years old question but for others to be able to know what to do if anyone spil their machines.

I would suggets if there is no tools handy use the hair dryer. Keep it at low temperature and blow the machine at high flow. Move side to side in sweep to make sure you don't melt something. That is the very first thing that might save the board from damages.

If tools are handy I still suggest to use hair dryer if no hot air station while opening up the bottom plate.

Pull the battery, disconnect all cables and connector and remove the logic board. Make sure you have 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol only. Not the pharmacy grade though and get distilled water(sometimes useful). Clean it with Alcohol with a soft brush like acid brush( not pros just for home remedy) or a sofe tooth brush to make sure there is no residue or corrosion remains.

Then use a dehumidifier or heater to let it dry out for about 2 days. Then use the oven (not in kitchen) or some heating source to 150F or 75C and let it sit for about 20 minutes. The moisture under the chips are hard to get rid of so check it and if required, heat it again.

That might work sometimes and if damage is bad, you will need professional repair not idiot bar. Find a flat rate repair shop and let them do the job. Mostly qbout $350 to $500 depend on the repair centers.

I hope it will help.

状态:

open