跳转到主内容
帮助

当前版本: Dan ,

文本:

I suspect you have some fine dust caught between the cover glass and the LCD display unit. The static electricity tends to collect it there.
+
+Sadly there is no guide to walk you though the steps. But there is a Teardown, It should give you enough help to pull the cover glass off (up to Step 3). [https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Apple+Thunderbolt+Display+Teardown/6525|Apple Thunderbolt Display Teardown]. Make sure to use reagent quality Isopropyl alcohol with lint free wipes to clean the glass.

状态:

open

原帖由: Dan ,

文本:

I suspect you have some fine dust caught between the cover glass and the LCD display unit. The static electricity tends to collect it there.

状态:

open