原帖由： Simone Davis ,
Water Damaged & Exposure to 91% Rubbing Alcohol
My iPod Touch became water damaged after a water bottle opened in girlfriend's purse. Tried to evaporate water by using 91% rubbing alcohol and leaving it in rice. Of course, now I realize this probably wasn't the best idea (the alcohol that is) and now I would like to attempt to fix the device myself since its shot anyway. I know I probably need to buy a battery replacement. But due to the potential rubbing alcohol damage. I have 3 questions: 1) The LCD screen is intact, meaning the glass is not broken, however, there are marks inside the screen, what parts do you think I will need to order from this site, the front panel or the LCD? 2) Does anyone have any recommendations for cleaning of possible corrosion or other water/alcohol damage factors? 3) Is there anywhere that teaches you how to repair iPods or other electronics? I actually find this really interesting as I used to help my dad, a master electrician, solder and fix my overheating playstation, radios, etc., amongst other things. Any help is greatly appreciated.
iPod Touch 2nd Generation