原帖由： jsaint ,
my guess is the battery still has some residual moisture in it. try drying it out (again) rice, blowdryer set to medium, or any of the many listed drying methods listed on this site. sometimes when the batt gets wet and shorts out(due to water making cross contact) it pretty much kills it. I have seen a build-up of corrosion in the internals that has caused many a heat up headache.if you have had it open make sure to clean the contacts and check for crud(that's a technical term) around where you plug it in to charge. you can try a few complete drain to zero and full recharge cycles and if that doesn't work and replace it. however any phone the takes a swim- if it does make it back to the working world once again,is usually on borrowed time- not all but most. make sure that you back up all data on it (contacts,picts).